Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When one chapter of your life ends... another begins before you know it.

Gosh! I haven blogged for so long that i totally forgotten my password! haha finally logged in after NUMEROUS tries.

What is going on? Well.. nothing much actually. Boring me. Been busy with school work past couple of weeks, exams and lectures... its the last lecture that i will have so just wanted to mention about it. It's weird after u gone through 2 years of lectures and tutorials and i know although it felt so sick to go through the lessons :P, at the end of this course, i will miss the days i have with my mates... Fei msged me the other day saying she missed those days already and i agree.

The friendships u built up in school is quite different. Some can go on forever, some will just disappear slowly. Well.. at least you know that those that's left are worthwhile indeed.

Something good happened among all the boredom... I got a job!!!!!! haha

Yes I will finally have colleagues and will soon start bitching about other ppl. Anyway really grateful to "Susana Tan" for recommending me. Hee! I have a very good impression of the company although i haven started work yet. Haha! Hopefully it is as good as i think it will be. People there look quite young, which i like cos of the dynamism.

When one chapter of your life ends... another begins before you know it.

p/s: My sis gonna be due soon! This week i think! I'm so excited to welcome my new nephew! geeee... hahahaaaa crazy ah yee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home