Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy first 2 weeks....

My Gosh.. work started... and its crazy as heck! The pace is very fast and everyday there are a million things happening AT THE SAME TIME. Endless meetings in a day, me trying very hard to keep up with everyone who seems to be expert at doing everything around there. stressed ah.. who intro one ah? hahaa

Worst, I got really sick during 2nd week of work(the next day after sentosa =( ). I blame it on not enough rest and crazy stress at work... mala played a small role too. lol. Crazy fever goes up to 39.2degrees, i feel all weak and everytime i cough, i feel like i would passed out. Not fun having such high fever. I finally cannot make it and went home early from work at 4pm on monday. I sponge-bathed myself with cold water for so many times but the fever just refuse to go down. It only subside the next day around evening time so technically i was a rice cooker for more than 24hours. Not fun...

Went back to work on wednesday despite having mc till thurs. Bobian le.. i got so many meetings scheduled on wed that if i dun go, I will be even more lost cos no one can really brief me on wat i'd missed.

Colleagues so far so good. Quite happening but i have yet to talk to many of them. Too many people liao.. haha

I dun even wan to think about Monday. The project i was involved is kinda in shitt.. Client ask for so much stuff on mon and i dun think i can rush out wat he wants on monday. I am still quite lost with most of the processes(but getting better now SLOWLY), still not that familiar so it takes a lot of time to digest information and workout the documents. =(

I keep telling this to myself so i will feel better.. I CAN DO THIS!!!!! hahahhaaa

if that ah lian can do it!! SO CAN I!!! Yes!!! I CAN DO THIS ONE!!!! LOL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home